About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Knights and Titans...and Sabbat Worlds Crusade!

Sorry for not updating in about a week. I was busy writing stuff for my second job. Had to update and publish stuff as much as possible. I know I'm an awful writer, and I really shouldn't be writing, but I enjoy writing stories, so...too bad, I guess?

That aside, I also have a bunch of stuff I managed to get over the week. First is the Apocalypse box set. One day I'll be able to play Apocalypse. I hope. I have no idea. We'll see. I have a lot of Knights now, so I should be able to.

Speaking of Knights, I managed to get a couple of these! Introducing my Acastus Knight Asterius!


The arms are off for now, I plan to magnetize them. No, I'm not going to turn him into a Knight Porphyrion (though I'll get one in future...I hope). It just makes it easier to transport him around. I'll need bigger magnets, though...ugh. We'll see. But I certainly plan to magnetize his arms and field him in Apocalypse, or at least play him in plenty of big games! I hope. We'll see. I do have a 4,000 point game coming up next month, so I'm looking forward to that.



I also managed to get myself a Cerastus Knight Castigator. So I have quite a few Cerastus Knights now! Yay! I've always liked the Knight Castigator. He looks just as cool as my Cerastus Knight Lancer. The day will come when I field them alongside each other and they charge forward at flank speed. Their melee weapons, in particular, are so cool. A Tempest Sword and a Shock Lance. Hell, yeah!

I also procured a bunch of carapace weapons for my Warlord Titan. Adeptus Titanicus - hence my unusually large number of Knights. Okay, I sold my Space Marines to get the funds for the Knights, but I plan to replicate my Knight Household in 40K for Adeptus Titanicus and vice-versa. So either I turn my Acastus Knights Porphyrion into Acastus Knights Asterius one day, or I get a Knight Porphyion in future. We'll see. I can't wait! But yeah, back to my Warlord Titan. He now has the options to mount carapace paired Vulcan mega-bolters, paired gatling blasters and paired turbo laser destructors (to be honest, I've always been using the turbo laser destructors anyway, I just used the Reaver Titan's carapace ones). But now I have the proper Warlord Titan turbo laser destructors. Yay!



 Wonder what will come out for Adeptus Titanicus next year? There are rumors they will be releasing the Nemesis Warbringer Titan for Adeptus Titanicus next year, so fingers crossed. Also heard about the Psi-Titans of Ordo Sinister, and the War within the Webway, but...you know. Salt and rumors and all that. Probably someone making stuff up, so do not get your hopes too high up. Saw it somewhere on Facebook, and now I can't find it, so just pretend it's false.

Anyway, I also kitbashed a plastic Primaris Psyker. I like the guy from Bloodlord (I think, I'm trying to remember the story where the Cadians are ordered to follow the Black Templars around, and they absolutely abhor that poor Cadian Primaris Psyker). So I decided to do a Primaris Psyker with a Cadian head. Yay! I like psykers, and my regiment wouldn't be complete without one. Hence he's here!



Hopefully I'll get them all painted...soon. I don't know when, but I sure as hell hope I get them painted properly! For the Emperor! Deus ave Omnissiah!

One last thing. I managed to get my hands on a copy of the Sabbat Worlds Crusade! It's such a beautiful book! I look forward to reading it! I received it on Friday, and even though I hurriedly tore my book out of the box, I still don't have the time to do any more than skim through it. I can't wait to read it in great detail tomorrow, though! I honestly look forward to devouring the contents of the awesome book! I've been a great fan of Dan Abnett's Gaunt's Ghosts series, and this book is a godsend. The Gaunt's Ghosts series has always been one of my favorite military sci-fi series, and I'm so glad I followed Ibram all the way from his beginning as a young commissar to his current status as the Lord Militant Commander/Lord Executor and right-hand man of Warmaster Macaroth! Awesome! I can't wait!



For the Emperor!

No comments:

Post a Comment