About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, September 2, 2019

Repainted Shadowsword

I didn't like the weird auric gold that I painted my Shadowsword with, so I covered it up with my favorite balthasar gold instead. Yay. While painting it, I decided to touch it up with more colors, since it's a super-heavy Lord of War and all that. YAY!


I think he looks much better than before. I added some blue so that he wouldn't be so plain, and also added thicker layers of red to have it stand out. Now he looks much better than before. Oh, I got myself a couple of new cool-looking Chimera because of how awesome their camouflage paint schemes are. This one just looks so Valhallan, and fits in well with the snow bases for my infantry. Nice.


Well, that's pretty much all I need to do for my Imperial Guard. We'll probably have more news when I start on the Demak campaign this week! I have no idea what's going to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment