About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, November 16, 2018

Kitbashed Mark III Space Marines for sale

Just so you know, I've a bunch of kitbashed Mark III Space Marines for sale:

This is the link to the page.





Basically, I used the Horus Heresy Mark III Space Marines (the plastic ones) sold by Games Worshop, and kitbashed 5 of them into Devastators. I used lascannons from Forge World, as you probably know, and now I have 5 Devastators with lascannons, who can double as Havocs if you choose to turn your back on the Emperor.





I also have 5 Company Veterans or Chosen (depending on your alignment), all with plasma guns and chainswords. The Sergeant has a combi-plasma instead of a plasma gun, though. But you know what I mean. Only the Sergeant and one of them are painted. The other 3 are not painted, but if you want me to paint them and sell them as a package, I can do that.



I also have a single kitbashed Mark III Space Marine Captain/Chaos Lord for sale, so if you're in dire need of a HQ and think Mark III armor looks cooler, then you're in for a treat. He has a chainsword, but that's so that he can use the Teeth of Terra or Blade of Hydra relic.



Ignore the Techmarine/Warpsmith and Captain in Gravis Armor. They've already been bought. The Captain/Lord is armed with a combi-plasma hust so you know. And the thing above his head is supposed to be an Iron Halo (though it's actually from Thousand Sons, heh).

Lastly, I also decided to sell my Mortis Contemptor Dreadnought because I won't be able to use him. For some reason Chaos does not have twin lascannons for their Contemptor Dreadnoughts. I know, it makes no sense, but that's how it is. Ugh.



Prices are in USD and don't include shipping yet. If you're interested, click on this link and send me a message on Facebook.

Prices:

Captain in Gravis Armor, unpainted $8 SOLD
Kitbashed Mark III Armor Space Marine Captain/Chaos Lord with combi-plasma and chainsword (supposed to be that awesome chainsword relic, Teeth of Terra or Blade of Hydra) $5
Kitbashed Mark III Techmarine/Warpsmith with power axe, meltagun and flamer $5 SOLD
Mark III Armor Company Veterans/Chosen with plasma guns and chainswords, Sergeant with combi-plasma and chainsword. 3 of them are unpainted, 2 of them are painted. If you want me to paint them before buying, that's fine too. $20 for all of them, I guess.
Kitbashed Devastators/Havocs in Mark III Armor - 5 dudes with lascannons and a Sergeant with boltgun. Lascannons are from Forge World. $30 for them, I hope.
Mortis Contemptor Dreadnought with 2 twin lascannons. $55, but as I said below, negotiable.

Feel free to negotiate and make offers if you think they're too high, but please don't make ridiculous offers like $1 for the Veterans or $5 for the Dreadnought. Thanks!

I'm selling them off because I don't play Space Marines. I'm an Imperial Guard player. I have no idea what happened to my Adeptus Mechanicus army, but for now I'm almost purely an Imperial Guard player and/or a Thousand Sons player. I might splash some Deathwatch as allies for my Imperial Guard (not planning on playing pure Deathwatch), but other than that, my army will largely remain Imperial Guard. So I have no use for Space Marines like Devastators or Company Veterans. I do hope to see them in use, though, so if anyone plans to start a Space Marine army or something, feel free to make an offer or ideally buy them at the prices I'm using. Thanks a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment