About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Kill Team unveiled!

Just going to leave this here. Warhammer Community has posted a whole new revealing entry regarding Kill Team. It's pretty long, so I'm not going to repeat what they've written but instead direct you to their page.



A few things of interest. The recruiting trailer is a hilarious rendition of Uncle Sam, so sign up for Kill Teams, Guardsmen! I know my Kamikaze Troopers are raring for battle. I might be pretty insane but I'll probably just throw an all-plasma Kamikaze Trooper Kill Team into battle, ha ha ha ha. The next thing I'm interested in is the new Skitarii models featured in Kill Team. They look pretty different from the regular Skitarii, so I can rebuild my Skitarii army again! I think. I'm not sure. We'll see, but I think I'll get this plus one Start Collecting! Skitarii box to rebuild my Skitarii army and have them accompany my Knights to battle. Maybe. We'll see. As always, it depends on the funds available to me, as well as how much free time I can spare.

Ave Omnissiah!

No comments:

Post a Comment