About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Sons of Cadia

And so I've bought Sons of Cadia. Actually, I bought the whole bundle pack of the Sanctus Reach game, but the only one I'll play is Sons of Cadia, the Red Waaagh! campaign.


Image result for sons of cadia

I can't wait to play it! Maybe I'll try to record some gameplay or something. We'll see.

There was some Lunar New Year sale on Steam, so I took advantage of it and bought the Sanctus Reach bundle pack. I can't wait to see how this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment