About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Halfway through Gaunt's Ghosts

Phew, I just finished reading Double Eagle today. By Dan Abnett. So I basically finished the Founding and the Saint, plus Titanicus and Double Eagle. There's still the Lost and the Victory, which I'll try to get through as soon as possible.

Even better, I found out that there's a sequel to Kingsblade by Andy Clark. Knightsblade, which features good old Luk Kar Chimaeros. YAY!

Knightsblade

I'm going to buy that soon. First I'll finish the Gaunt's Ghosts series, then I'll proceed to buy Warmaster and that Mkoll short story, along with Exodus, Knightsblade and the Imperator Titan novel that's due to be released soon. If I have money, I'll get the Thousand Sons stuff like Battle of the Fang and perhaps that Inquisitor guy Czevak in Atlas Infernal and Necessary Evil. We shall see.

For the Emperor!

No comments:

Post a Comment