About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, August 11, 2017

Disaster on Nethamus

Well...I went to have my final game in Singapore before returning to the States on Monday (will be bringing my Imperial Knights and several of my Adeptus Mechanicus forces with me), and it was a disaster.

For my opponents, that is.

We had sort of a 2v1 game, where my opponents joined forces to patch together a 102-power rating army while I had a 101-power rating one. They were both Imperium, so one brought Primaris Space Marines from the starter set (2 Intercessors squads, 1 Inceptor squad, 1 Hellblaster squad, 2 Lieutenants, 1 Ancient with standard, and 1 Captain in Gravis Armor), and the other brought 2 Land Raiders and 2 Vindicators. Spearhead Detachment, in other words.

As for me, I scrapped together an Adeptus Mechanicus army with 3 Tech-priests Dominus (proxied one of my Cybernetica Datasmith as a Tech-priest Dominus), 2 squads of Skitarii Vanguard - 1 with 2 plasma calivers, the other with 1 and both with omnispexes. 1 squad of Skitarii Rangers with 2 arc rifles, a Cybernetica Datasmith as himself, 4 Kastelan Robots, 3 Onager Dunecrawlers with neutron lasers and 1 Knight Errant. I wasn't actually planning on using my Knight, but I didn't have enough models for a 100-power level game, so I threw him in to make up the points. Thanks to that, I have a Battalion Detachment, a Spearhead Detachment and a super-heavy auxiliary detachment.

Needless to say, despite the Land Raiders and Vindicators and the Inceptors gunning down 2 of my 3 Skitarii squads and whittling the last Vanguard squad to 2 men, I basically tabled my poor opponents. The final score was 13-2 - I had 13 points and the both of them had 2 points from killing 2 Skitarii squads with the new guy's Inceptors.

The bad news is that I seemed to have been counted as Chaos for this game, so my Knight is a Renegade Knight and my Adeptus Mechancius forces are Dark Mechanicum. Thanks to that, Chaos has gotten a fotohold in Nethamus.

Uh oh...holy Omnissiah, what have I done!?

No comments:

Post a Comment