About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Acastus Knight Porphyrion Scale

If you guys are wondering what's the scale of the Acastus Knight Porphyrion when compared to all the other Imperial Knights, wonder no more. Forge World has been kind enough to post this picture on their Facebook page.

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Yup, that thing's truly huge. It towers over even my Knight Errant, Knight Crusader, Knight Warden and Knight Paladin (well, they're all the same size, but it's to remind you I have all four of those). I'm tempted to buy it, but I don't have the money, unfortunately. Oh well. Stuff happens. It's all right, I'll use the money to buy the Black Library books and perhaps a Thousand Sons army. We shall see on the latter, because it's difficult for me to go anywhere for a game these days (might just build one when I return to Singapore in the summer).

The Acastus Knight Porphyrion is truly a beast, though, almost the size of a Warhound Titan, and looks awesome. I'll be saving for years just to get one of those things. We shall see. For the Emperor!

No comments:

Post a Comment