About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Winters SEO

I thought today I should introduce everyone to my favorite Warhammer 40K channel. It's by Winters SEO, and part of the reason why it's my favorite is because of he has a Mechanicum and Skitarii army, as well as Imperial Knights, but also because his videos are about the most condensed and concise recordings when compared to others, like Frontline Gaming, who post about 1 to 3 hours-long videos. This is NOT a criticism of Frontline Gaming - they do streaming and stuff, so they have their own style and target audience. I just happen to like Winters SEO's better. I think the Dark Artisan's channel isn't bad as well, but Tabletop Tactics is similar to Frontline Gaming in terms of length. SkaredCast is also fun to watch, with interesting missions and pretty good analysis,

I can't say I like Miniwargaming, the faces on the video screencaps make me laugh, and their videos are also on the long side. Well, they do have good analysis, I suppose, and a lot of fans.

I have to say Winters SEO has the clearest commentary and the easiest to follow. He gets straight to the point and summarizes the Shooting phase and Assault phase without showing us all the dice rolls. Again, I know some people enjoy watching the dice rolls, but I can't say I do, so I prefer Winters SEO's style. I just think it's easier to follow rather than try to keep track of so many things at once. His signature phrase, "this is the way the world ends" is kind of fun, especially when the epic music starts playing to signal the end. Ha ha ha!

His analysis is simple and clear, no unnecessary jargon, just pointing out simple mistakes rather than getting into complex explanations and nitty gritty details, a good watch for those like me who prefer short videos. I hope he keeps it up!

I'll just put down a list of my favorite videos from his channel, and hope you guys will subscribe to his channel and watch them. They are pretty cool videos.

7th edition 40k battle report Mechanicum vs Chaos Space Marines

7th edition 40k battle report Mechanicum vs Eldar

7th edition 40k battle report Space Marines vs Astra Militarum

7th edition 40k battle report Mechanicum vs Chaos Space Marines 2

7th edition 40k battle report Mechanicum vs Necrons

7th edition 40k battle report Greyknights vs Mechanicum

7th edition 40k battle report Dark Eldar vs Mechanicum

Warhammer 40k battle report Mechanicum vs Dark Eldar

Warhammer 40k battle report Daemons vs Mechanicum

Warhammer 40k battle report Astra Militarum vs Space Marines

APOCALYPSE Warhammer 40k battle report Astra Militarum vs Mechanicum

Warhammer 40k battle report Mechanicum vs Grey Knights 2

Warhammer 40k battle report Blood Angels vs Mechanicum. Geeks40k edition

Warhammer 40k battle report Adeptus Mechanicus vs Orks. Geeks 40k edition.

Warhammer 40k battle report. Adeptus Mechanicus vs Eldar

APOCALYPSE Adeptus Mechanicus vs Astra Militarum. Warhammer 40k batrep

Adeptus Mechanicus vs Necrons Warhammer 40k battle report

Mechanicum Taghmata vs Orks. Warhammer 40k battle report

Skitarii vs Chaos Daemons Warhammer 40k battle report

I'm not sure what Winters SEO will put up this week, but let's hope it's another Adeptus Mechanicus video!

No comments:

Post a Comment