About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Imperial Knight!!!!

I've already built my first and only Imperial Knight. I went for a Knight Errant, the one with the Thermal Cannon. YAY! I thought it would be a better idea to have a Knight Errant for close range, high power and Melta for anti-vehicles so that my Tau troops at the back can shoot from relative safety. I hope. I wish I could attach a photograph of my Imperial Knight, which is still unpainted, but never mind. You'll have to make do without a photograph, sorry.

But yeah, there you go. IMPERIAL KNIGHTS RULE!!!!

Soon, I'll be painting it, but first I'll need to build my Riptide, Hammerhead and Broadside. FOR THE EMPEROR! Or for the greater good of the Emperor. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment