About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, June 6, 2024

Absolute Zero Concept Teaser

Oh, what have I been doing these days, you wonder? Just returned from Houston, and now I'm back in Minneapolis. Anyway, I've been busy the last couple of weeks so no Warhammer 40,000 stuff, but I do have this:


Apparently, I made it to the finals of the J-Novel Club Original Light Novel Contest for 2023-2024finals of the J-Novel Club Original Light Novel Contest for 2023-2024. As you can tell, my story is Absolute Zero (if you haven't already figured out my pen name when I've been using "Tomoyuki" for this blog all this time).

Honestly, though, I think all the other stories - based on the previews I've read - are better, so check them out if you can. I particularly recommend ATLAS: Her, The Combatant, and Him, The Hero, by Feyblue, Black Ice by Bluedy the Empress, Magical Girls Never Die, Clockwork Clues: When Death Comes Ticking...well, actually I would recommend all of them except mine. Since mine is at the bottom anyway, you can leave it to last - but don't feel obligated to read it. Each story has its own strength and charms, so feel free to indulge and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment