About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, December 10, 2022

More Krieg

I mean, sure, I built them as generic Death Korps of Krieg, but they are meant to be Draconians. I'm going for the whole Jin Roh aesthetic, so yeah.


That's an old Japanese anime...yeah, 1999, but that's kind of old now since it's over 20 years ago. But as you can see, they have a similar aesthetic, so I thought Krieg would best represent them. I would love to kitbash, but...the components of the Krieg kit don't really mesh well with, say, the Cadians. Or other Imperial Guard models. So I don't know. Best to assemble them as they are and treat them as Draconians. I do like their mini transhuman, though, but...we'll see. On the other hand, I hope I can convert the Cadian Castellan into a Krieg one with the spare bits I have, but we'll see. I'm also planning on converting the Atilian Rough Riders into Krieg Death Riders, but again, we'll see how feasible that is. Anyway...yeah.

Oh, you will have noticed that there are two meltagunners. That's because one of them is meant for the previous squad. I intend on replacing the vox-caster with a meltagunner. Having 3 special weapons is more fun! Yay! Especially since I don't have a master vox or a platoon command squad. Anyway, I look forward to running them in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment