About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Black Templars Bladeguard and Terminators

 I finally painted my Bladeguard Veterans and Tartaros Terminators for my Black Templars! I also painted my Captain in Cataphractii Terminator armor as well. Oh, not to forget my Primaris Techmarine as well! I'm not sure if you can see him, but he has a Templar Cross on his shoulder pad and knee.

Yeah, I screwed up the Templar crosses. They are so difficult to paint. I suck at painting. Oh, well, at least they are done and I have my very own Black Templars. Yay. I have nine...yeah, nine Bladeguard Veterans. I'm planning on making a single three-man squad and a six-man squad. Then I'll stuff them into my Impulsor and Repulsor Executioner and have them charge straight into the enemy.


I'm having second thoughts regarding the all-gravis armor Space Marine army. Maybe I'll just sell the Aggressors and Eradicators. I need the money for a new Stormblade, after all. We shall see. I might prefer to focus on my Adeptus Mechanicus and Astra Militarum armies instead. My Knights are pretty much done, but I still need a Stormblade for my Imperial Guard...and a Skitarii Marshal and maybe a few more Skitarii for my Adeptus Mechanicus army. They're coming up with rules for the Skitarii Legions in Horus Heresy - done by Road to Terra Podcast, so it's actually fanmade. But I might try to build a Skitarii army around those rules. Again, we'll see. I'm not sure how it'll work out, but obviously it'll be a combination of Legio Cybernetica and Skitarii, since I have plenty of battle-automata.

But to do that, I'll need the funds. So...I might just sell the gravis armor instead. I already have my Black Templars, after all, so...yay?

No comments:

Post a Comment