About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Defense of Metalica

 


Yup, Warzone Charadon is here. War comes to Metalica, and my Knights of House Yato shall rally to the defense of the venerable forge world. Typhus and his Death Guard company (1st company, right?) shall fall before the might of adamantium, steel and faith. The Imperial Knights of House Yato - and of Draconis III - shall prevail against the plague lords. We will destroy Nurgle's forces and ensure the sanctity of Metalica.

We will bring death to the Death Guard! And we shall drown the Dark Eldar/Drukhari in darkness!

I don't know what new rules we will get for the Adeptus Mechanicus and Imperial Knights (Death Guard and Drukhari also will get new rules), but as usual I'm more interested in the lore. I can't play anyway. It sucks, but with Covid-19 wrecking havoc in the States...yeah. Lockdown and quarantine it is. Damn Nurgle and his stupid plagues. Not fun when it happens in real life, eh? But I'm more interested in the lore, as usual, and I hope Battlefleet Draconis is enough to drive away Typhus's plague fleet and the Terminus Est. Not that we will show up in the lore, but hey, at least I'll have my Knights of House Yato appear somewhere in Metalica to fight off the Death Guard or something...don't worry, our faith in the Emperor will make us immune to whatever plagues Nurgle conjures!

No comments:

Post a Comment