About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, August 10, 2020

Gundam

 So I managed to obtain a Strike Noir Gundam, along with a Blaze Zaku Phantom. I originally intended to get the Blaze Zaku Phantom so that I could do the whole Cerberus Zaku Phantom, but the silhouette wizard packs don't fit. The joints at the back do not match. What a disappointment. I don't know what to say.

On the other hand, the Strike Noir is a gorgeous model. Love the Strike Noir Gundam. He looks so cool! Best of all, he's black, so he also matches my black Cerberus Bucue Hound. These are my two favorite Gundams! Well, I dunno if the Cereberus Bucue Hound counts as a Gundam, but whatever. They look cool and that's all that matters!

Tomorrow I will return to Warhammer 40,000. I was getting Gundam models because I wanted to use them as reference for my mecha story, but my mecha story has fizzled out and was cancelled because it had no "commercial value." So I was advised to give up on it. I didn't really like it, though. I'll return to it another time and start it from scratch rather than try to rewrite an existing draft.

But yeah, the Cerberus Bucue Hound will be my inspiration for one of my mechas. One day I'll write it. One day. But I won't hold my breath. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment