About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

OUR Chance to Write for Black Library!

Look at what I found when I visited the Warhammer Community website today!



You can find more details on the actual post here. They even displayed 3 prompts for us to base our stories on.



And according to the post, these are the requirements.
 The Summer of Writing will be open from the 26th of August to the 23rd of September, and this time we are limiting submissions to one per person. Your submission should include the following: 
  • Character bios describing your group’s key members
  • A one-paragraph summary of a story featuring the group
  • A 500-word sample of this story which showcases your writing talents 
If we like what you send us, we’ll ask to see more!
Best of luck, and happy writing!
Let's all do our best! I like writing, so I'll try, but I'm a horrible writer so I don't expect anything. I'll just do my best and have fun writing stuff. I'll probably do my usual Imperial Knights and Imperial Guard combo (because Imperium Soup dominates the meta even in Black Library). We'll see. The Knights of House Yato and the Draconian Imperial Guard will march to war!

No comments:

Post a Comment