About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Imperator: Wrath of the Omnissiah

Guess what's available on Black Library now?!

That's right! Imperator: Wrath of the Omnissiah is finally out for release! I'll buy it as soon as I get my pay, along with a few Imperial Guard novels and the Imperial Knight novel, Knightsblade.



As always, you can order the eBooks from Black Library or you could get them delivered to your doorstep from the same website. This book in particular features an Adeptus Mechanicus battlegroup, which is just awesome! I can't wait! We have Skitarii and Imperial Knights in this novel, and I look forward to reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment