Adeptus Mechanicus and Astra Militarum/Imperial Guard "Wiki"

Ave Omnissiah!


My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Draconis III, the Imperial Guard...I mean, Astra Militarum regiment trained there, the Draconian Armored Force, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood and Skitarii legions, and perhaps the Titan Legion, Legio Gojira (which will never happen because I don't have money for Forge World Titans).

Oh, and I'll throw in the Thousand Sons from time to time because they're my favorite Space Marine Legion. I refuse to believe that they are Traitors! They're just...ahem...secretly loyal to the Imperium!

Featured Post

Compilaton of 8th Edition news

I'm not Natfka and I shouldn't try to copy or learn from him because...frankly speaking, I'm inferior and I'm not even worth...

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Freeblade Chapter 5

Yeah, I stayed up late just to complete this chapter. So I present to you Chapter 5 of my story, Freeblade. Yay.

This time I tried my hand at trying to write a naval battle. I know I suck at it, despite my scathing book reviews. Yeah, it's difficult to be a professional writer, and even more difficult to write a battle scene. I'm open to advice or suggestions for improvement, and so implore you to read this and tell me where I went wrong or something. I'm looking to get better, because I really enjoy writing and want everyone to enjoy reading my stuff.

And I can't do that if all I do is...well, I don't know. Anyway, please read Freeblade and tell me what you think. I hope you like the naval battle, but if you don't, then please offer suggestions and advice on how to improve. Thanks.

For the Emperor!

No comments:

Post a Comment