About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, December 18, 2015

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

I know I'm late to the party, but Battlefleet Gothic: Armada is a game set to be released next year. Awesome. They have a website here, so check it out if you want.


This is the gameplay trailer. Awesome. They have also released a trailer for the Imperium fleet, which is down below.



Speaking of games, I will also keep tabs on Space Hulk: Deathwing and let you guys know of more details when I hear news. Unfortunately, other than a couple of trailers, there hasn't been much updates on that front since June so I have no idea if it's still going on.

I should also purchase the Dawn of War collection during the Christmas season. Whoops. Oh well. I have not played Dawn of War or Space Marine before, but I'm tempted to try them out soon. We shall see. I'm not that eager to try out Dawn of War II because I don't like tactics-based small squads, and only Retribution has Imperial Guard (my favorite faction). Anyway, we shall see.

For the Emperor!

No comments:

Post a Comment