About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, April 26, 2015

New Imperial Knights

The manager at Battle Bunker had given me the heads up on the new Imperial Knight codex that is set to be released soon, and I had been looking forward to it. He did make sure that I didn't leak the details, but now that the rumors have been floating everywhere I think it's safe to finally share this.

There will be two new Imperial Knights getting released - the Warden and the Crusader. I can't wait! YAY! Apparently they have 8 hull points, front armor value 14, side and rear armor value 13. Crusader seems to have a Quake Cannon and twin-linked lascannons! AWESOME! And the Warden has a Volcano Cannon and multi-barreled autocannon! Even more awesome! Not only that, both have an optional top carapace missile launcher weapon mount with multi-shot Strength 8, AP3 Skyfire to take out the nasty flyers that have been plaguing my poor Imperial Knights (well, not really considering that my Imperial Knights pretty much only faced Space Marines so far). And it seems that they have void shields instead of ion shields. YAY!

All right, I should start saving up for these two. Can't wait. Looks like there'll be a new Decurion formation for the Knights too. YAY!

I really should stop shouting yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment