About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Imperial Guard Infantry

I've finally completed my Imperial Guard infantry. Or...should I call them Astra Militarum now? What the hell, I'll stick to Imperial Guard. Too used to using Imperial Guard.

Oh, and good news. The Skitarii and Mechanicus Cult codex and models are going to be announced at the end of March! White Dwarf just put a binary code called "ALL HAIL MARS!" in their latest issue. I can't wait! The Skitarii are one of my favorite armies, because...well, I love giant robots. Hence my Imperial Knights. I'll be getting a 3rd Imperial Knight in May, for now I'll concentrate on buying my Leman Russ Executioner and Forge World flyers and stuff. My army is nearly complete. Or actually I can already field an army, but I still want my Leman Russ Executioner and plasma guns first. Still waiting for my plasma guns and Knights of the Imperium novella to be delivered to me.

I wonder what they'll have for the Skitarii, I can't wait! WOOHOO! All hail Mars! I wonder if the Skitarii will have access to hellguns, otherwise known as hot-shot lasguns. I love those guns.

Anyway, without further ado, here's my completed Imperial Guard infantry.

Half completed Imperial Guard infantry. Was in a rush that day.

Finally completed my infantry today. One Company Command Squad equipped with plasma gun and meltagun, 2 Veteran Squads, equipped with 1 heavy flamer and 4 flamers. 

There's so little space my Draconis Imperial Guardsmen are forced to clamber all over the Doomhammer! Well, it's supposed to be a super-heavy transport anyway......
So there you have it, my Imperial Guard-Imperial Knight army is finally "complete". I just need a Leman Russ Executioner and a 3rd Imperial Knight and I'll be playing regularly. Oh, I'll also want a couple of Forge World flyers and round off my Tau Empire/Farsight Enclaves allies by getting a Crisis Battlesuit team and a Crisis Commander. Yay. Once I'm free in the summer, I'll begin writing the adventures of the Draconis Regiment. I hope to learn from Sandy Mitchell and Graham McNeil, but my writing is pretty horrible. Oh well.

For the Emperor!

No comments:

Post a Comment