About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Riptide, Broadside and Hammerhead Gunship

I didn't update yesterday, but basically I finished building my Riptide yesterday. Today I returned to Battle Bunker and finished building my Hammerhead Gunship and a Riptide. Yay.

Apparently I have another Imperial Knight waiting for me, much sooner than I expected, and this is going to burn a hole in my pocket. Still, I'll build it tomorrow and paint all of them on Friday. Next week, I probably won't show up much because the new semester has begun and I'll need to do stuff. I'll do my job properly and won't get distracted (won't stop me from visiting once a week or once a fortnight, though). We'll see. If I have time, I'll go, otherwise I'll concentrate on my duties and my thesis. I think.

Otherwise my army is half-done. Now I only have one Imperial Knight and five Broadsides left. And I'll have to order the Broadsides. I'll order a couple of them next month or March, and the last three on March or April, depending on what happens next month. Sigh. Sorry, scratch that. I'll buy the last Imperial Knight first, and then I'll buy the first couple of Broadsides in March or April, and the final three on April or May. I'll have finished my army just in time for the summer holidays. Yay.

I'm also thinking of using the final 150 points for a Vindicare Assassin because his Ignore Cover and Shield-breaker bonuses will help me a lot greatly, but we'll see. I'll finish building my current army first, and then we'll see where it goes. I have a Hammerhead which I don't know how I can use unless I play Unbound (I probably will play Unbound until my Broadside armies are complete). Again, we'll see. I hope I can get a Vindicare Assassin too as he will probably widen my options much more than Markerlight and Shield Drones anyway. Hmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment