About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, December 3, 2018

More Chapter Approved rumors

Okay, I have absolutely no idea where Blood of Kittens received their information from, but they compiled a huge list of rumored points changes. As usual, the salt advice applies. Like the skeptical dudes from DakkaDakka say, these may be true, or they may be 100% false. Unless you're suggesting that I don't post rumors and telling me what I should or should not post on my blog, then I'll just go ahead and share with you the Blood of Kittens' post.

The original post can be found here.


Updated Unit Point Costs:
  • Land Speeder: 50 pts
  • Trajann: 175 pts
  • Custodian Wardens: 45 pts (Base Cost)
  • Allarus Custodians: 60 pts (Base Cost)
  • Castellan Crowe: 75 pts
  • Farsight: 125 pts
  • Eldrad: 135 pts
  • Shining Spears: 21 pts (Base Cost)
  • Tesseract Vault: 555 pts
  • Cultists: 5 pts (Base Cost)
  • Draigo: 200 pts
  • Intercessors: 17 pts (Base Cost)
  • Crisis Suits: 32 pts (Base Cost)
  • Land Raider: 200 pts (Base Cost)
  • Land Raider Crusader 200 pts (Base Cost)
  • Land Raider Redeemer 180 pts (Base Cost)
  • Repulsor 185 pts (Base Cost)
  • Primaris Captain 78 pts (Base Cost)
  • Captain in Gravis Armour 90 pts (Base Cost)
  • Be’Lakor 240
  • Terminators 23 pts (Base Cost)
  • Drop Pod 63 pts (Base Cost)
  • Scarab Occult Terminators 26 pts (Base Cost)
  • Grey Knight Terminators 26 pts (Base Cost)
  • Tzaangors 8 pts (Base Cost)
  • Great Unclean One 255 pts (Base Cost)
  • Lord of Change 245 pts
  • Bloodthirsters 265 pts
  • Keeper of Secrets 150 pts
  • Rubric Marines 16 pts (Base Cost)
  • Infantry Squad 5 pts (Base Cost)
Updated Equipment Points
  • Twin-lascannon 40 pts
  • Storm shield (Characters) 12 pts
  • Warpflamer 10 pts
New Rules: 
  • Tau Farsight’s the Eight:
  • Looted Wagons:
  • -1 to hit “Chapter Tactics” type rules across all codexes is now +1 cover
  • Grey Knights & Thousand Sons getting Full Smite 
Again, I don't know how reliable Blood of Kittens are, but having read through their site before...I guess I won't dismiss them out of hand completely. But yeah.

Of interest to me is the Thousand Sons and Imperial Guard rumors.

Rubric Marines down by 2 points to 16, Tzaangors up to 8 points per model, Cultists and Guardsmen up from 4 points to 5 points (I'm not going to comment on this otherwise Daedalus will hate me more than he already does), warpflamers down from 15 to 10 points. Scarab Occult Terminators down 7 points to 26. Lord of Change now from 320/330 to 245 points - a massive 85 points cut. Wow. And twin lascannons are now down 10 points to 40, especially for Space Marines. So your lascannon Predators are 10 points cheaper (unless normal lascannon drops to 20 as well) and my twin lascannon Contemptor Dreadnoughts are 20 points cheaper. Awesome, I guess? Even better, Rubric Marines (and Grey Knights) are getting Full Smite. So your Aspiring Sorcerers and Scarab Occult Terminators will become more potent than ever! Wow! Still think Thousand Sons should be an army of Tzaangors instead of Rubric Marines?

Anyway, I'll let you know if I hear more news, but that's about it! Again, one last time, I don't know how reliable Blood of Kittens are, so take this rumor with an extremely large pinch of salt, okay? And don't misunderstand, this is not a rumor blog. I'm just compiling rumors regarding my armies (Thousand Sons and Imperial Guard) because it would definitely affect the way I play them. So let's not fling accusations here and there. If you don't believe me, fine. You don't have to. You can even tell me to stop posting rumors, and we'll all go back to our boring lives of having nothing to speculate or discuss or argue over. That's fine with me too, Cephalobeard. I'll do whatever the people on the Internet tell me to do because that's how it works, right?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! And actually, you should be thanking Blood of Kittens, ha ha. I got it from there.

      Delete
  2. Exciting news! My two armies are Thousand Sons and Guard too. Rubric and SO termies are way too badass looking to never make it onto any tables so I hope this is true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. We'll see! If it turns out to be false, then...I guess it shows how fickle Tzeentch is. But let's keep praying!

      Delete